• Visit the Atlin Museum.
• Request a guided tour of Atlin’s Town centre available at Museum, also board the M.V. Tarahne for a grand tour.
• Rent a gold pan and pick to go on a gold search of your own available at museum.
• Tea on the Tarahne (fi rst Saturday in July).
• Visit the Atlin Courthouse Gallery.
• Browse the local shops.
• Enjoy the Canada Day festivities.
• Visit “Tarahne Park” where your kids can safely run and play.
• Enjoy the Atlin Arts & Music Festival (2nd weekend in July).
• Enter the annual mini-marathon from Atlin to Warm Springs (2nd weekend in July).
• Charter a fl ight over the spectacular Llewllyn Glacier and crystal clear Atlin Lake.
ON THE LAKES
• Hire a local boat for a day of fi shing and sightseeing on Atlin Lake.
• Relax on a houseboat and enjoy the magnifi cence and solitude around you.
• Fish for lake trout, grayling, whitefi sh and pike in our local lakes and streams.
• Fly in for salmon- and steelhead-fi shing on a wilderness river.
• Launch your own boat, kayak or canoe and explore secluded inlets, quiet beaches and undeveloped Atlin Provincial Park (recommended to ask for local input on wind & weather conditions before departing).
OUT OF TOWN
• Rent a canoe or kayak and enjoy the tranquility of the small lakes surrounding Atlin.
• Hike Monarch Mountain Trail for a breathtaking view of the entire Atlin Lake valley.
• Visit the Pioneer Cemetery and step back into Atlin’s pioneer past.
• Pan for gold on Spruce Creek and keep what you find. (see the Atlin Museum for a map to the public gold panning area).
• Visit Pine Creek Falls, an often overlooked beauty spot.
• Bring or rent a mountain Bike for a challenging or relaxing ride.
• Hike Ruby Mountain, a 10,000 year old volcano.
• Explore the untamed wilderness of Atlin Provincial Park, accessible by boat or plane.
• Cross country ski on endless miles of pristine snow & groomed trails from town.
• Strap on your snowshoes for a walk and enjoy the clear, crisp air.
• Chop a hole in the Lake Ice and try your luck with ice fi shing.
• Charter a glacier fl ight for a spectacular view of Llewllyn Glacier.
• Hook up a local dog team and go for the ride of your life.
• Bring your snowmachine and enjoy a fun fi lled day at the Atlin Mountain Hill Climb Challenge as a rider or viewer. Racers climb a total of 1340 vertical meters (4400 ft).
• Experience the thrill of Heliskiing.
For more information on what to do in and around Atlin, please download the Atlin Claim.